Are black holes just "binary illusions"?

Dear all,
This most recent (March 2022) article to be found at the Science News website is of paramount interest to one of the TYCHOS model’s core contentions, namely that ALL (100%) of the stars in our skies are binary. I will just mirror the entire article here for the record - lest it gets ‘scrubbed’ from the www in the future:

EARTH’S PURPORTED 'NEAREST BLACK HOLE ISN’T A BLACK HOLE (by Liz Kruesi)
" A contested multiple star system is a missing link in stellar evolution"

“The star system HR 6819 (illustrated) hosts no black holes, as previously reported, but instead two blue stars, one that recently siphoned gas off the other.”

"The nearest black hole to Earth isn’t a black hole at all. Instead, what scientists thought was a stellar triplet — two stars and a black hole — is actually a pair of stars caught in a unique stage of evolution.

In May 2020, a team of astronomers reported that the star system HR 6819 was probably made up of a bright, massive star locked in a tight, 40-day orbit with a nonfeeding, invisible black hole plus a second star orbiting farther away. At about 1,000 light-years from Earth, that would make this black hole the nearest to us (SN: 5/6/20). But over the following months, other teams analyzed the same data and came to a different conclusion: The system hosts only two stars and no black hole.

Now, the original team and one of the follow-up teams have joined forces and looked at HR 6819 with more powerful telescopes that collect a different type of data. The new data can make out finer details on the sky, allowing the astronomers to definitively see how many objects are in the system and what type of objects they are, the teams report in the March Astronomy & Astrophysics.

“Ultimately, it was the binary system that best explains everything,” says astronomer Abigail Frost of KU Leuven in Belgium.

Previous observations of HR 6819 showed it as a unit, so astronomers couldn’t differentiate the objects in the system nor their masses. To nail down HR 6819’s true nature, Frost and colleagues turned to the Very Large Telescope Array, a network of four interconnected telescopes in Chile that can essentially see the separate stars.

“It allowed us to disentangle that original signal definitively, which is really important to determine how many stars were in it, and whether one of them was a black hole,” Frost says.

The scientists think one of the stars is a massive bright blue star that has been siphoning material from its companion star’s bloated atmosphere. That companion star now has little gaseous atmosphere left. “It’s already gone through its main life, but because the outside has been stripped off, and you only see the exposed core, it has similar temperature and luminosity and radius to a young star,” says Kareem El-Badry, an astrophysicist at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics in Cambridge, Mass. El-Badry was not involved in the new study, but he suggested in 2021 that HR 6819 is a binary system.

This siphoned star’s core color and brightness could fool astronomers looking at the older data into thinking it was a young star with 10 times as much mass. It originally appeared as though this star was orbiting something massive but invisible — a black hole.

Once the researchers unraveled the system’s details, they realized this system is a unique one, showing astronomers a phase not seen before among systems with massive stars. “It is a missing link in binary star evolution,” says astrophysicist Maxwell Moe of the University of Arizona in Tucson, who was also not part of the new study.

Astronomers for years have seen binary systems where one star is actively pulling gas off the other, and they’ve seen systems where the donor star is just a naked stellar core. But in HR 6819, the donor star has stopped giving mass to the other. “It still has a little bit of envelope left but is quickly contracting, evolving to become a remnant core,” Moe says.

Frost and her colleagues are using the Very Large Telescope Array to monitor HR 6819 over a year to track precisely how the stars are moving. “We want to really understand how the individual stars in the system are ticking,” she says. The team will then use that information in computer simulations of binary star evolution. “[It’s] exciting to now have a system that we can use as kind of a cornerstone to investigate this in more detail,” Frost says.

Even though HR 6819 doesn’t have the nearest black hole to Earth, it appears to have something more useful to astronomers."

In short, what was previously believed to be the nearmost black hole to our solar system turned out to be no more than a (poorly understood) binary system. This neatly goes to support the TYCHOS, insofar as it stipulates that ALL the stars in our skies (without exception) have a binary companion. According to the Copernican theory however, our own star (the Sun) would thus be the one-and-only SINGLE / NON-BINARY star in our entire Universe - a most absurd and illogical contention, if there ever was one! Of course, the TYCHOS model submits and demonstrates that Mars is the binary companion of our Sun.

Here’s the link to a follow-up article on the Science News website (of April 2022) which further suggests that “black holes” are no more than illusory (i.e. non-existing) entities :

BINARY STARS KEEP MASQUERADING AS BLACK HOLES
" What scientists thought was a star orbiting a black hole turned out to be two stars instead" https://www.sciencenews.org/article/binary-stars-black-hole-astronomy#:~:text=What%20scientists%20thought%20was%20a,is%20actually%20a%20second%20star.

2 Likes

… and so, most probably Mars is just a simple naked stellar core. Earth also, just slightly less naked?

Indeed, dear MUU - and guess what: Sirius B (which, in my TYCHOS book, I call ‘the twin of Mars’) is officially considered to be the core of a remnant star:

“Sirius B is pretty interesting too… It’s a white dwarf, so it’s really just the core remnant of a star.”

1 Like

Simon,
your input resonated in me with a video of fractal woman I saw few days ago. In this video of her: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0VTuEAF5i0 at minute 23:00 onwards, you can see she claims black holes are magnets at giant scale.

Why does she claim so? In the video she proves the behaviour of magnets, and the same visual pattern of so called black holes appears in small magnets under a visualizing light process she builds.

Dielectric balck hole

Black Hole Pic

This brings me to the insight that observed black holes could be a magnetic phenomena, maybe a magnetic perturbation of light if the mean of propagation would be aether, and it is perturbated by magnetism.

Magnetism also being at the root of gravitation…

It could than be possible that magnetic forces at play within binary stars, could sometimes (depending on intensity and perpective) generate the visual effect that we call “black hole”.

1 Like

Indeed, dear Fred, indeed. :slight_smile:

Indeed. Magnetism and gravity could have the same root cause - pressure differences in the aether. A magnet causes a rotation in the aether thus both attracting and repelling objects. Gravity is caused by a process that condenses aether, thus creating a low pressure area in it and the equilibrium effect makes the surrounding aether to rush in to equalize the pressure difference.

And since light is a wave propagation through the aether it is affected by gravity and magnetism. And this can explain why light is affected “bent” by celestial objects, in a more reasonable way than that it’s because space-time is being “curved”.

1 Like

I thought the exact same thing of yours, light could be perturbated by its mean of propagation (aether) being in motion around big gravitational objects.

Take a look to the following images taken from an experiment done by fractal woman. It is about photographing light effects around magnets. She compares her results to the black hole image we all know of.

And here is an explanation she gave me on how she created this effect:

1. Could you explain me what is the process by which you end up with an image similar to the black hole?

In the “black hole” ferrocell image, I am using a continuous lighting system around the ferrolens instead of a discrete LED lighting system. When you use discrete LED’s, you see discrete curved lines in the ferrocell image. When you use continuous lighting, there are no lines that you can see (or an infinite number of lines if you want to think of it that way). If you block out some of the continuous lighting, then you will see a curved black like where the light is not going. (I think I show this in my video.) To make this image, the magnet is placed below the ferrocell with the North (or South) pole facing up, and the camera is placed above the ferrocell for taking pictures

1. How does this effect happen? Is the light somehow deflected by the magnetic force? is it maybe an effect of the magnetic perturbation of aether, on which light propagates?

The light from the lighting system reflects off of the ferrofluid between the two pieces of glass. When the magnet is in place, the nano-particles of the ferrofluid align with the magnetic field of the magnet just like iron filings. This produces a pattern of ferrofluid particles that the light can then reflect off of. The camera only picks up the light that is reflected towards the lens of the camera

(And by the way: she is a strong supporter of aether. She published some papers on the Electromagnetic nature of aether, whatever this means…)

Aether could very well be compared (and similar in behaviour) to a ferro fluid, and black hole could be a giant magnetic/gravitational object. This could explain the similar visual effect. Just as a working hypothesis…

2 Likes

Yes I think that makes sense and I’m well aware of Fractal Woman. She’s the one who made me understand what magnetism most likely is. Magnetic objects are causing turbulence in an aether gas and thus causing attraction and repulsion. https://youtu.be/JGIn45-rw7M

And since Aether theory can be experimentally confirmed as opposed to Newtonian physics, Einsteinian relativity and Quantum mystics, I believe it would be more fruitful to use that theory when figuring out what light, electromagnetism and gravity is.

Aether theory can also explain a gyro and why it behaves in seemingly gravity defying ways. If the professor was standing in water with a spinning wheel like this, it would be easy for us to understand why it behaves as it does. But since we’re fish in water we’re not aware of (Aether) this behavior seemingly defiy physics. https://youtu.be/JRPC7a_AcQo

And yes I agree Aether should be thought of as a fluid and it thus follow the laws of fluid dynamics. Aether was excluded from the periodic system in the early 20th century. And it’s hard to figure out physics when elements that are experimentally confirmed to exist, aren’t allowed to exist in physics.

And I think Aether is not one but several elements both lighter and more common in the universe than helium and hydrogen. And that pressure differences, turbulence and interactions between these fluids can help explain light, electricity, magnetism, gravity and how elements we know are created. They are simply condensed aether.

T.J.J. See discussed this very thing!

https://www.mccunecollection.org/Thomas%20Jefferson%20Jackson%20See

2 Likes

I hadn’t heard of him. Thank you!

No worries Patrik. I think the Aether number was actually Maxwell’s.

Physics and astronomy has regressed so much during the 20th century. It started with Einsteins ludicrous theory, enforced on physics so that it could be claimed that the MM-experiment did not disprove Earth’s motion around the Sun. And soon after that we got Quantum mystics that claims that a particle, a thing, can be at two places at once and possesses not only intelligence, but telepathy (according to quantum mechanics a photon particle will stop impersonating a wave propagation through a medium if it’s being observed).

And even though a few brave physicists are objecting to some of the madness, they are not able to see that the rot is in the very core since they believed it to be true their entire careers. It’s similar to medical doctors that are able to see that some vaccines aren’t safe and effective, but cannot see that virus and contagion theory, in fact lacks scientific confirmation.

And as for the good old fallacy “I cannot confirm what I believe, but still choose to believe it since I see no reason as to why it would be false” I’d say that the reason physics has been so meticulously trainwrecked during the 20th century has to do with energy. If a process can be maintained that condenses aether, which I believe is going on in the Sun and in Earths core, vast amounts of energy is a bi-product of that process.

And I don’t think it’s actually that hard to start and maintain such a process. But some of the other elements may have to be removed from the aether (a vaccum) or perhaps the aether will need to be put under high pressure. And I think most of the researchers trying to achieve zero point energy today are like fish trying to make a match and wood to burn under water.

And on top of this, the so called energy crisis could be solved in any corner of the world using known technology. We don’t have to drill very deep to get significant heat. Geothermal energy is very feasible but intentionally held back since the entire current economy is built around energy and you certainly don’t want the problem that justifies your existence solved.

/End morning rant :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’s a good point Patrik. I had a solar hot water company for a while. We put solar collectors on roof tops to heat water, they are everywhere in the Caribbean and its a pretty big deal in Florida too. I installed in Georgia, a very hot state.

The corporate giant Southern Company for years put out press releases that solar (photo voltaic) would not work in Georgia, which was of course nonsense. (Germany has more solar than any other place.) Although I did not install PV, just solar thermal, I was involved with the Georgia Solar Association, pretty much a grass roots association of small installers like myself.

Fast forward about two years, the GSA went from being folks that I was acquainted with to being basically a group of about twenty lawyers who I had never heard of. I stopped receiving emails from them and the meetings ended.

One day I got a call from someone who wanted to put PV on a large building. I explained that I was only a solar thermal installer not a commercial PV installer. He said that my company was on the website of the monopoly Georgia Power showing me as a solar provider.

What they had done was take control of the Solar Association and behind closed doors they brought in large installer from other states like California and pre-planned large solar pv “farms”. One notoriously was installed on ex President Jimmy Carter’s land in South Georgia.

Georgia Power had a new program in place and had even used my company without telling me about it but they issued a press release and claimed that after years of saying the opposite that now Georgia was great for solar. And they had all kinds of projects on the drawing board from bids that had taken place. That was all bs because the bid process had only been open for one week beforehand and they did not make it public until after it was over. They had tracts of land already identified with complete designs already completed. The insiders had front run the process behind closed doors and almost zero local installers got any of the action. Just one contractor in Atlanta got in on the business, the rest was out of state big installers.

You can, for an extra monthly fee, get “Green” energy from one of their solar farms where they cleared a forest to put in solar panels now. Don’t ask me how they manage to route those electrons directly to your meter.

And to top it all off, if you wanted to install solar panels on your own house, they made it prohibitive by charging you a monthly fee for having a “smart meter”, which had already been installed on every single one of their customers homes two years prior. So if you chopped down a forest and installed a 100 acre solar farm you got a twenty year guaranteed buy back from Georgia Power at a higher rate per kwh, but a home owner gets penalized for trying to sell their power back to the grid!

So I know how these schemes work firsthand. It felt like somebody punched me in the gut! I did a few PV installations for people who requested it but they had electricians on board. Since I was from the plumbing industry my specialty was hot water not electricity and you need a license for that.

Today, I live in an offgrid house. I put the solar panels up and put the system together myself since it was for my own use that wasn’t an issue here. We do pretty well most of the year, Dec and Jan I have to run the generator a good bit. The rest of the year it’s pretty much star powered except when it’s raining for a few days in a row.

Morning diatribe off! :joy:

3 Likes

Going off topic here but it’s so obvious when you see it. Sweden were I live has huge hydropower plants up in the north and up until the last years electricity has been cheap. But now they’ve come up with reasons to put ridiculous prices on electricity. Because a nuclear power plant is down, because the electricity is sold to Europe etc.

And it’s obvious that they hate hydro power since it solves the problem they don’t want to be solved. Sweden has lots of old hydro plants that were built in the early 20th century but are now out of commission and it’s impossible to get a permit to restore them or to build a new one. Because of “environmental reasons”. But there’s no problem to put loads of ugly inefficient wind plants in nature. That creates horrible low frequency noise and kills birds. And that’s precisely why. They don’t want the energy problem solved, so they promote only stupid solutions. A deep hole with a heat exchanger and a steam turbine could generate electricity 24/7 with zero environmental impact. And you know what, I’m pretty sure that is what most of the so called Nuclear power plants actually are.

1 Like

Bats too. My brother installs them in Texas. It’s a huge boondoggle.

I don’t know but the company I mentioned earlier GA Power has the only one under construction in the world besides China, (maybe Brazil) so that they will have 4 in the state of GA. They frontloaded the costs to the ratepayers, adding a Nuclear Construction Recovery Fee to everyone’s bill, including mine. (I moved 8 yrs ago) So the thing is years overdue and billions over budget, exactly like the original one they built at Plant Vogtle in the 80’s. 1000% over budget!

My old boss worked on that project and he told me some stories. It was a disaster from the get go. There just are not trained people when it comes to building a nuclear plant.

Well, what do you know? They fired it up last month!

Unit 3 entered service more than seven years behind schedule, and Unit 4 is likely to reach the finish line more than seven years later than expected, too. The total cost of the expansion has surpassed $35 billion, more than $20 billion over its initial estimated price tag.

Before the first new unit produced any electricity, the average Georgia Power residential customer had already paid about $1,000 over the last decade-plus in monthly bill fees to cover financing costs. :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I’m sure there’s many capable ways of harnessing wind energy. I was a nuclear operator for 23 years; Man’s ego gone wild; no thanks!

Very cool! Where did you work?