Is there a summary of changes b/w Volume I & Volume II?

Hello Tychos Forum,

Im planning to give my printed copy of Volume I to a friend, and I wanted to flag some of the new stuff in Volume II is this documented somewhere ? If not I’d be down to help !

Thanks ! Love the book

Hello chocopeluche - and welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

I much appreciate your kind offer of help (to compile a summary of the changes between the 1st and the 2nd Edition of the TYCHOS book.). However, I believe such an effort would require a disproportionate investment of time & energy - for something that may even ultimately confuse new readers of the TYCHOS - such as your friend. Let me explain why:

The 2nd Edition contains most of all the basic research material to be found in the 1st Edition (minus a few early errors / mistakes or redundant sections). Of course, the 2nd Edition also contains another 4-5 years of research and remarkable new discoveries - yet they are all interspersed in the book’s various chapters (the sequence of which I’ve also reshuffled and improved with regards to its continuity).

In short, if “time is money” (as the say), you’ll be much better off just chilling out for now - get yourself a hardback copy of the 2nd Edition as it becomes available (early 2023), and then hand it over to your friend! :slight_smile:

Happy xmas & merry New Year!