Upcoming podcast suggestions?

Hello!
I’ve recently shared Simon and Patrik’s amazing work with Greg Jay Youtube Channel, Greg Carlwood of The Higherside Chats, and Jeremy Nell of Jerm Warfare. If they happened to contact you both and invite you on their shows, would you consider making an appearance?
And is it okay to remind them if I don’t see you two in the line-up? I appreciate David Mathisen and the interviews with him, but I need more discussion and this model needs more attention!
Thank you and greetings from Oklahoma!

2 Likes

Hi Janice,

Yes, we would and thank you for putting in a word for us.

1 Like

I second Carlwood and also suggest Crrow777

1 Like

Hi Janice, I also posted a request in the THC chat (Greg Carlwood) about interviewing Simon and Patrik a couple of months ago. Hope it happens.

1 Like

I’ll mention this to Alex at Skeptiko. Who knows how he will or won’t behave! But it would be great exposure, regardless . . . all those that follow him are into fringe science

1 Like

Hi Reece, thanks for submitting the TYCHOS to the Skeptiko podcast (will check it out now). This is hoping their listeners are into testable science too! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I doubt Alex would be impartial. He’s very confrontational.

2 Likes

Dear schoepffer, I fear no confrontation - I actually enjoy it! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Simon, btw, Crrow777 podcast would like to have you on their show, which would be a very good fit since he is a firm believer in Brahe’s system. I had an email exchange with their producer today. Rose may try to contact you again.

2 Likes

They are! Alex can be cantankerous so it’s hard to know what direction he’ll go . . . But the whole podcast in basically an exploration of fringe science. It started out being mainly about parapsychology and NDEs and such. But he branched out into certain conspiracies and such too.

EDIT:
I just read the above comments. Yes, as was said, Alex, unlike a lot of other podcasters, will push back on folk. A lot of times this is marvelous because it’s the mainstream folks he’s pushing back on. But recently he’s had a couple episodes on the question of germ theory, which I find pretty interesting, and he equates it to flat earth. And that’s actually semi-understandable at first glance. All that said, a reworking of the solar system is indeed a very radical (no matter how true) thing. If one goes to the forum though, which used to be very, very lively and is now much less so, one could see that there are plenty that will state how they believe other than Alex. So, I stand by my earlier statement that, as long as one can be heard out, the folks listening will form their own conclusions. It’s also a very big audience and likely a very perfect one for such a subject. And even when one isn’t really heard out all too well, such as Tom Cowan who questions germ theory, the audience still becomes familiar and plenty seem to dig in on their own.

Also, I wrote Alex but haven’t heard back yet.

2 Likes

Dear Reece, Schoeppfer, MUU and Janice,

Thanks for your support in diffusing the TYCHOS. All I can say is that I’ll always be happy to discuss it on air with all the open-minded folks of this planet. My only hope is that I won’t get sucked too deep into (and thus get associated with) the “new-agey / mystical / flat-earthy crowd” - if you see what I mean… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

After the Cowan incident I stopped listening to Skeptico.

2 Likes

I’ve been mentioning you to everyone I can! Of course, all these podcasters are much bigger personalities than little 'ol me from Oklahoma and getting noticed can be quite challenging. And then telling them they must read the book first? Oh dear! :rofl: :wink:
But, finally one of my favorite astrologer’s got back with me on Substack and may be interested in having you on his show…

His name is Eric and he’s REALLY good at reading charts. Astrologer’s work from a geocentric model, so I’m hoping The Tychos grabbed him as it did me, novice though I am.
He asked if I knew you personally, and I said…well, no. I mean, I’m on his message board and of course asked permission to request interviews, but…yeah.
Anyways! Finger’s Crossed!
ps. I suppose you could label astrologer’s as a bit “new age-y”, but Eric is interested in all sorts of topics, mainly science focused.
I think you two would really hit it off.

1 Like

Oh dear! I love Doc Tom and don’t know Skeptico! Is Skeptico is one of those people that call themselves a skeptic but believes the “mainstream” hook line and sinker?
Slightly off topic, sorry.

Oh! That would be a nice fit for Simon! Yes, I like Crow777. I sure hope it works out. I watched his moon waves movie and while I thought it could have been presented in about 15mins, it was interesting. I even emailed him with a possible explanation, but didn’t hear back. :rofl: :joy: :rofl:
I can be brazen sometimes.

No, actually.

Skeptiko was one of the first podcasts I listened to, and I’d still consider myself a huge fan. The work he’s done is truly tremendous, in my opinion. He started off mainly exploring parapsychology and NDEs and such, but he moved into other contentious science and then also conspiracy. So, he’s actually a true sceptic: he’ll question all, meaning he’ll question mainstream science and mainstream narratives . . . not a pseudo-sceptic as we’ve come to think of those who adopted the sceptic word. That said, he’s one of the pushier podcasters around. In the past this has meant generally pushing back against de-bunker sorts. But more recently, he was especially hard on Tom Cowan and those that question viruses. I hate it, because I love his show so much. I was actually asked by him years ago to do a show on the placebo effect, which is a subject that’s profound but not treated as such. All that said, Alex replied to my enquiry in a way that irked me and that I took as somewhat dismissive. So, it’s probably a no-go, though, again, it’d potentially be a really good show to have these ideas floated on . . . the audience would be perfect. Oh, well - I tried.

I love that you can confront the truth. I am blown away by your work and Patrick’s. I have suggested an interview on The Missing Link with Jesse Hal so you may hear from him. I want everybody to know about your discovery as I think it will change everything.

3 Likes

Hello DMWard, welcome to the forum - and thanks for your kind and supportive words. Patrik and I are always happy to discuss the TYCHOS and although we’re not familiar with Jesse Hal we’ll be glad to be hosted on his show.

Let me grab this occasion to wish you and all forum members a Happy 2023 ! :slight_smile:

Simon

Iv tried to reach out to Curt Jaimungal theoriesofeverything.org TOE podcast about your work. And also dropped your website on all the places where i found some serious Astronomi debate online.

Think you’re going to get some traction this year.

Lots of ‘facts’ get crushed in various parts of science at the moment. Seems like we are in for a hell of a interesting year this 2023.

2 Likes

Indeed. One can believe in heliocentrism, man-made satellites and pathogenic viruses, but I stand by that they are just as scientifically unconfirmed as Unicorns and Santa Claus. :slight_smile:

1 Like